Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Welcome


Welcome to my blog!! With all of the moving around I am currently doing, I thought it might by nice for me to keep everyone up to date.

Here is the first update!!
As beautiful and historical as Charlottesville, VA has been (note the "nickel's view" of Thomas Jefferson's home, Monticello, at the right), I am ready to try someplace bigger!! Sorry, to all my wonderful friends in C'ville, you all helped to make my stay fun, I just miss a big city!!

Therefore, as of last Thursday night, I moved home to my parents house in Springfield. No, I am not permanently moving home, I am just staying for the holidays. My contract in Virginia ended at the beginning of the month and my new contract in Massachusettes does not start until January!! So, lucky for my parents, I have moved in with all of my stuff (Sorry Mom, didn't mean to take over the house!!!!).

It is going to be great to be home for the holidays!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday! More to come in the new year!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy New Year Jenn! I am excited that you have joined the blog age... it will be so much easier to keep track of you! Can't wait to hear about Boston. Love you!!