
........in the middle of the night at Philadelphia International Airport - not a bad airport, if it were the middle of the day and I could enjoy the resturants and mall that is located in the center!!
Yes, that is correct, I am currently sitting in the airport awaiting the 6:30AM departure of my flight to Boston. I have been here since last night at 11:30PM.
Apparently, I was soooo excited to get the news last Wednesday, that my niece Emma was going to be arriving on Thursday, that when I booked my flight I didn't look at the connection times. I was just glad I was going to get to spend most of the day, yesterday, in Springfield!!
No worries though, thanks to the time difference and the fact that my friend Diana, another night-shift nurse currently on assignment in Phoenix, AZ, was up most of the night, the time went rather quickly. We were on the phone for almost 3 hours of the time - it is amazing what you can talk about, when you have all the time in the world! WiFi and my laptop kept me entertained the rest of the time. And now with just over 1 hour to go, I am off to get breakfast!!
Hopefully there are no travel delays, because I hear my bed calling my name!!
No comments:
Post a Comment