
My trip to Illinois for Emma's much anticipated arrival included a few extra visits, as well!!
One of my oldest friends, Emily, and I have tried to see each other the last couple of times I was home, but our schedules never seemed to match.
Well, thanks to Monday being a holiday, Emily had the day off. I joined she and her son Jack for lunch at Cheddar's and it was nice to finally catch up.
Emily is a social worker with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. One of her big projects each year is organizing and running a summer camp for children afflicted with this disorder. During our lunch it came up that she is looking for a second nurse to volunteer at the camp during early June. I have been interested in working at camps, like this one. And with my current travel lifestyle, it might just be possible. So, if everything works out, we might get to spend an entire week together this summer!!
Thanks, Em and Jack for lunch! I had a great time - can't wait to see you, again!
Just a reminder: if you click on the title of each post, you will be linked to other photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment