Thursday, January 18, 2007

Drinks with Our Moms!!

When I was home at Christmas, my sister and I were out Christmas shopping and we stopped for dinner. While we were eating, our friends Angie and Cindy Chamness showed up and joined us for dinner.

When my family first moved to Rochester, when I was in 5th grade, Angie and Cindy were our first friends. So having dinner with them was great. When we left that night, we had planned to see one another again before I left for Boston. That never happened, so when I came home this time, I made sure to call Ang.

This time our moms joined us for drinks. My mom, Debbie, was just finishing work and Angie's mom, Peggy was coming from Yoga class. It was great to catch up and I think we will have to keep it up everytime I am home!!

Okay, I'll be happy with at least every other time!!

No comments: